Welcome to 122 Street, Edmonton. These beautiful infill “skinny” homes are coming together now and we are excited to share this journey with you!
These two-storey skinny homes are located in the central Edmonton community of Prince Charles. Each home has three bedrooms on the second floor, a cozy bonus room, and basement suites to maximize the resale value for our client.
The open concept main floor allows for easy entertaining and family time, while the convenient mudroom at the back of the home includes a built-in bench and cubby to help organize all the “stuff” that comes in at the end of the day. This space connects to both the half bath and BBQ deck. The upstairs provided a few options that were important to our client: three large bedrooms, a full bathroom in addition to the Owner’s Ensuite, and a Bonus Room for extra family space.
A SPECIAL PLAN FOR A SPECIAL CLIENT
Kimberley Homes is first and foremost a custom builder, and by working diligently with our clients’ wish list we can ensure they get a home that works best for their situation. As every person is different, each of our clients come to us with a unique list of items they must have in their new home. Our “Build Where You Want Specialist” Amanda loves to work with them and with our in-house drafting team to make sure those special touches are accommodated – and maximized – in the final home design.
These skinny homes have a few special design features that will help our client “Annie” maximize her investment, and increase the resale potential!
- Large Owner’s Suite includes a walk-in closet and 5-piece Ensuite bathroom
- High end finishes & lighting
- The second floor Bonus Room is unique in this size/style of home and will set it apart from other infill homes in the community
- “Flex Room” on the main floor gives the new homeowners extra space and an option for a home office, playroom, studio, etc.
- Second floor Laundry doesn’t take away from the living space, but still offers convenient access from the bedrooms
- 1 bedroom Basement Suite, with separate entrance and laundry
- Detached, double garage
Right now there are a lot of things happening behind the scenes to get ready for construction. Things like subdividing the lot and applying for building permits, canvassing neighbours, and scheduling trades are all taken care of by the dedicated Kimberley Team. Follow along here for all the details on this exciting project in Prince Charles, Edmonton, and learn how Kimberley can make YOUR infill dream a reality!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Lauren Ruggiero, New Home Concierge
Call or Text 780-306-0954